Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Czech, Spanish and it was last updated on 2010-10-25. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows 7, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Using advanced mapping techniques, this AutoCAD plug-in gives you the ultimate interface to place your drawings in the real world. Plex.Earth connects AutoCAD with Google Earth and our Web Services in order to provide you a set of unique features. Enhance your design, boost your productivity and impress your customers. Plex.Earth is the "must-have" AutoCAD plug-in with many unique features, such as:
- Cover large areas: Plex.Earth will automatically create a "mosaic" of color images from Google Earth to cover large areas in AutoCAD. No more pain to do your work! It''s just a matter of minutes!
- Color imagery: With Plex.Earth you will make your site plans come to life. It''s true! You will never have to deliver... dead site plans to your customers again!
- Focus on your site: Finding your site in Google Earth is another trivial task for Plex.Earth.
- Geo-attach your points: You select the points in AutoCAD and Plex.Earth creates the Placemarks in Google Earth! So simple!
- Custom Transformations: Don''t you have positional coordinates for your site plan? Adjust color images imported from Google Earth to your drawing by applying custom transformations.
- Plex.Earth is there for you: Processing is based on coordinates transformation for more than 2,000 coordinate systems around the world and provided through our Web Services. Fully available even for your basic AutoCAD installations.
Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD (version 2.0) has a file size of 3.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2221 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.